- 0-11mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, ±20mA, or 0-20 amps AC Input
- 16 analog single-ended current input channels
- 12 to 32V DC Power (2.8W)
XT1231: Modbus/TCP and i2o protocol
XT1232: Ethernet/IP protocol
XT1233: Profinet protocol
The XT1230 offers an isolated Ethernet network interface for up to sixteen single-ended current input channels. Single-ended inputs enable a higher channel density to save space and a lower cost per channel.
Rugged construction, high density design, and easy USB-to-PC/Windows setup combine for a very effective and reliable module. These units are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control, or SCADA applications.
0 to 11mA, 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA, ±20mA.
0 to 20 amps AC (with optional AC sensor)
Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet,
i2o® peer-to-peer, 10/100 Base-T(X)
Priority Channel & trade; device determinism
12 to 32V DC (2.8W)
These modules interfaces with up to sixteen single-ended channels of DC current input. They provide input isolation from the network and power. Rugged construction, high density design, and easy USB-to-PC/Windows setup combine for a very effective I/O solution. These units are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control, or SCADA applications.
- Easy setup with Windows software via USB
- Low input impendence (27 ohms) reduces loading on current loops
- User-configurable sample averaging (1-200) on a per-channel basis
- 10ms network updates for all 16 input channels
- i2o peer-to-peer updates based on change-of-state and/or timed updates
- High-resolution 16-bit Σ∆ A/D converter ensures precise, high accuracy measurements
- High-Density 22.5mm wide package with pluggable, front-facing terminals
- Dual Ethernet 10/100 ports (auto-negotiation) reduce switch port requirements
- 1500V AC isolation (between I/O, power, and network ports) and surge/transient protection
- Supports bussed/rail and redundant power
- -40°C to +70°C wide temperature operation
- Withstands 25g shock and 4g vibration
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals.
- ATEX Certified.