- 12 input channels, 0 to 20mA in 3 selectable ranges (0 to 20 amps AC with optional AC sensor) or ±1V, ±5V, or ±10V DC
- 15 to 36V DC Power
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps network
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for twelve analog input channels. Compact design saves space and lowers system costs. Multi-range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensors and devices. High-resolution, low noise, A/D converters deliver high accuracy and reliability.
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 12-input module has very low cost per channel
- Universal DC inputs support a wide variety of industrial sensors and signals
- High-resolution 16-bit sigma-delta A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environmentsOperating Temperature Range: -25°C to +70°C (-13° to +158°F)
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.
- AC Current sensor used with 963EN DC current input models. One sensor per channel is required.