- 32 bi-directional digital input and/or output channels
- 0-60V DC input and output range
- Low-side output switches
- Outputs sink up to 1A per channel
- Change-of-state and level interrupts (up to 8 channels)
The IP408 monitors or controls the on/off (high/low) status of up to 32 devices. Each channel can be used as an input or output.
Input channels can be configured with interrupts for a change of state or level detection of any bit on up to 8 channels. The TTL input threshold includes hysteresis for increasing noise immunity.
In order to ensure safe, reliable control under all conditions, output operation is “fail-safe.” That is, the outputs are always off upon power-up and are automatically cleared following a software reset.
Loopback monitoring of critical control signals is easy since the input and output circuitry are connected in tandem to each channel.
- Buffered inputs include hysteresis to increase noise immunity.
- Interrupts are software-programmable for a change of state or level detection.
- Loopback monitoring enables self-test and fault diagnostics to detect open output switches or shorts.
- High impedance inputs prevent loading of the input source and minimize current.
- Individual outputs sink up to 1A DC continuous. No deration of output current required at elevated temperatures.