- 8 or 16 voltage output channels
- Independent D/A converter on each channel
- 11µS settling time
- ±10V output range
The IP220A outputs analog voltage signals to drive up to 16 devices. When used with a carrier that holds four IP modules, up to 64 voltage outputs can be obtained from a single card cage slot.
Each output channel has its own 12-bit D/A converter (DAC). Individual DACs are faster, and they eliminate glitches typically caused by the re-acquisition process of sample and holds found on multiplexed output boards.
Individual channels also have double-buffered data latches. You can select to update each output when it is written to, or to update all outputs simultaneously. Simultaneous outputs better simulate linear movements in motion processes.
- 8 or 16 analog voltage output channels
- Independent 12-bit D/A converters per channel with an 11.0µS settling time
- Bipolar voltage (non-isolated) outputs: -10 to +10 volts
- Double-buffered DACs
- High load capability (5mA output current)
- Built-in calibration coefficients
- 0 to 70°C (IP220-8/16) or -40 to 85°C (IP220-8E/16E models)