- ±100V or 0 to 22 mA DC input ranges (AC current with optional sensor)
- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC output • Mechanical relay alarm (25V @ 5A) • 10-36V DC power
- Software configured, performs linearization, square root extraction, and optional limit alarm functions
The 811T transmitters isolate and convert sensor inputs to noise-free, proportional DC current or voltage output signals. An optional relay output adds a local limit alarm function.
Acromag's IntelliPack® series is a family of high-performance, multi-function I/O modules. IntelliPacks feature universal input/output ranges and an intelligent microcontroller to provide extreme flexibility and powerful signal conditioning capabilities. This flexibility enables a single IntelliPack to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions.
Setup is very easy. IntelliPack modules are quickly configured with the user-friendly Windows software program. Field adjustments are simple with the module’s front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
- Advanced microcontroller provides intelligent signal processing power for linearization, averaging, and square root computations.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
- Multi-purpose inputs and outputs reduce spare stock requirements.
- Relay output option provides local limit alarm capability.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)
Learn more about the 811T by choosing videos in the resource box to the right.
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).