- Thermocouple (J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N), RTD (Pt, Ni, Cu), millivolt (±100mV DC), 0 to 500 ohms input
- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC output
- Mechanical relay (25V @ 5A) alarm
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured
- Performs linearization, square root extraction, and optional limit alarm functions
Acromag's IntelliPack® series is a family of high-performance, multi-function I/O modules. These transmitters isolate and convert sensor inputs to noise-free, proportional DC current or voltage output signals. An optional relay output adds a local limit alarm function.
IntelliPack temperature transmitters feature universal input/output ranges and an intelligent microcontroller to provide extreme flexibility and powerful signal conditioning capabilities. This flexibility enables a single IntelliPack to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions.
Software configuration (Windows XP/Vista®/7) makes setup fast and easy. Push-button field adjustment (no PC required) keeps routine maintenance simple with a conventional calibrator. IntelliPacks are an ideal solution for a broad range of process monitoring and control applications. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
- Temperature transmitter with universal input/output capabilities
- Advanced internal microcontroller
- Windows® software configuration
- User-programmable input/output ranges
- Push button field calibration
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter
- Intelligent signal processing functions (linearization, averaging, square root)
- Limit alarm capability with relay output option
- 4-way isolation
- Input excitation supply for a 2-wire transmitter or relay input
- 25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F) operation
Learn more about the 801T by choosing videos in the resource box to the right.
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).