- i2o Option
- 0 to 1mA, 0 to 20mA, or 4 to 20mA DC Current; 0 to 1V, 0 to 5V or 0 to 10V DC Output
- 15 to 36V DC Power
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps network, i2o input-to-output capability
These modules provide up to six channels of analog output. Multi-range outputs support a wide variety of industrial devices. They can drive displays and recorders, control drives, or send analog signals to other systems. High-resolution, low noise, D/A converters deliver high accuracy and reliability. 3-way isolation further improves system performance.
Two Ethernet protocols are available. Select Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP or EtherNet/IP.i2o function only available on Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP models.
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP™ or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 6-input stand-alone module has much lower start-up cost than multi-piece block I/O systems
- i2o function enables direct input-to-output communication without a network controller
- Universal DC outputs support a wide variety of signals and industrial devices
- Three selectable failsafe modes (0%, last-state, or pre-defined) help prevent unsafe conditions
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments:
972EN: -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
973EN: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.