- Field Output: ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, 0-10V
- Host Input: ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, 0-10V or programmable ±10V
Acromag’s microBlox™ uB Series I/O modules offer a compact, high-performance solution for interfacing sensors and field devices with data acquisition systems. uB signal conditioning modules are ideal to isolate, filter, convert and amplify a wide variety of signal types for test, measurement and control systems. Just plug uB modules into 4, 8, or 16-channel back panels in any mix for a high-density analog I/O interface. Channel-to-channel isolation provides optimal noise and surge protection from ground loops, spikes, and high common mode voltages.
The uB49 model conditions a DC voltage signal received from the host system to drive a scaled process voltage field output signal. It functions as an isolated, voltage-controlled voltage source to drive field instruments.
Bluetooth® wireless technology versions enable configuration using a smart phone or tablet. Acromag’s Agility™ app, available for Android™ and iOS® mobile devices, helps you vary input/ output ranges and scaling to your specific application. The Agility app can also set an alarm output function with a set point limit and deadband. Other app functions include polling inputs, trending values in a sharable chart, updating calibration, and diagnostic troubleshooting.
For cost-sensitive projects, a commercial-grade version is available (-CG models). These units offer similar performance, but over a limited temperature range and lack hazloc approvals.
Back panels provide power, I/O wiring terminals, and host access to an industry-standard analog signal bus. Modules are hot-swappable without screws. Data acquisition boards can access all host I/O signals on the DB25 bus connector.
Agility™ Config Tool is available for free.
- Wide variety of input and output ranges
- Mixes with different I/O types on compact 4, 8, or 16 channel back panels
- Select fixed I/O range models or Bluetooth wireless technology user-configurable models
- Cost-saving commercial-grade versions available for less demanding applications
- Android® and iOS® apps simplify wireless configuration with a smartphone or tablet
- Mobile app configures I/O ranges, sets scaling, calibrates and performs diagnostics
- Optional alarm function with set point and deadband control driving 0/5V host output
- Poll and trend I/O values to sharable charts
- High accuracy, noise immunity, and stability
- Isolated field-to-host and channel-to-channel (1500Vac peak, 250Vac/354Vdc continuous)
- Over-molded I/O circuits offer superior shock, vibration, moisture, and dust protection.
- Wide operating temperature range
- UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ABCD and ATEX Zone 2 hazardous location approvals