- 40 input channels
- 0-60V DC input range
- Change-of-state/level interrupts (up to 12 channels)
The IP400 can monitor the on/off (high/low) status of up to 40 devices.
Loopback monitoring of critical control signals is easily accomplished with the IP400 by reading the output states of Acromag’s IP405 Output Module. The two modules share the same field interface pinouts for direct loopback compatibility.
Configuration is easy with software commands that eliminate confusing jumper settings and switches. You can configure interrupts for a change of state or level detection of any bit on up to 12 channels.
- Buffered inputs include hysteresis for increased noise immunity.
- Interrupts can be generated for change of state or level detection.
- Loopback monitoring enables self-test and fault diagnostics to detect open switches or shorts.
- High impedance inputs minimize loading of the input source and input current.
- Faster data processing is achieved because only one “wait” state is required for a read or a write operation.