- ±5V via DB25 port connection or ±10V DC Input
- 18 to 36V DC Power
- Modbus TCP/IP, 10/100 Base-T(X)
These modules interface high-level analog input signals to an Ethernet control network. A high-performance design ensures reliable measurements and dependable operation.
The DB25 port provides a parallel connection to a rack of microBlox uB analog input modules. The uB modules provide an isolated front-end with signal conditioning of up to 16 sensor signals.
Industrial-grade models add a configurable integrator/totalizer plus superior accuracy and temperature performance compared to the economical commercial-grade version.
- DB25 port provides an easy connection to a rack of uB signal conditioning modules (4, 8, or 16 ch panels supported)
- High-resolution 16-bit A/D
- Fast scanning of all channels in 8mS
- 3-way isolation and surge suppression
- Configurable integration/totalization function with non-volatile memory
- Dual-format 16/32-bit data registers
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Configurable sample averaging
- Automatic calibration and self-test
- User-adjustable TCP Ports 1-99,999 for advanced network configuration
- Web browser configuration with copy utility for fast setup