- 100 ohm Pt RTD or 0-900 ohm input
- 4-20mA output (sink/source)
- 12-32V DC loop/local power
- USB configuration
The TT231 model is a space-saving two-wire transmitter that converts a 100 ohm Platinum RTD sensor input to a proportional 4-20mA signal. Power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three-wire connection. The transmitter provides sensor excitation plus performs linearization, lead-wire compensation, and lead-break detection.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Flexible RTD or linear resistance input ranges (any 100 ohm Pt RTD with 375-393 alpha)
- Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Advanced analog signal conditioning ASIC eliminates digitization errors
- Low temperature drift (<80ppm/°C)
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- Programmable over/under-range limits
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
- ATEX Certified II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc -40°C < Ta < +80°C