AcPC341 boards provide fast, high resolution, simultaneous A/D conversion of eight channels.
These boards have sixteen analog inputs which are sampled as two eight-channel banks. Eight A/D converters (ADCs) permit simultaneous conversion of all eight channels in a bank. All 16 channels share two generous 512-sample memory buffers. Conversion of each bank requires only 8µS, and all 16 channels can be sampled in just 16µs.
Flexible configuration options give you extensive control over the conversion process. The channels or bank to be converted, timing, scan mode, and other parameters are user-programmable. Interrupt support adds further control to interrupt upon a programmable threshold when the data in memory exceeds the set threshold.
- 16-bit A/D converter (ADC)
- 8µS conversion time (125KHz)
- 16 differential or 32 single-ended inputs (±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, and 0-10V input ranges)
- Individual channel mailbox with one or two storage buffer registers per channel
- Programmable scan control
- Four scanning modes
- User-programmable interval timer
- External trigger input and output
- Programmable gain for individual channels
- Post-conversion interrupts
- 0 to 70°C (-40 to 85°C E version)