- Six 32-bit counters - RS422
- Event counter
- Frequency measurement
- Quadrature position measurement
- Pulse-width or periodic rate monitor
- Watchdog timer with isolated relay output
Several models with a variety of configurations provide up to ten counter/timer channels for counting events, generating waveform control signals, measuring pulse-widths, periodic rates, or quadrature position and monitoring operations.
Support for internal or external triggering simplifies the synchronization of operations to specific events. Counter functions can use internally generated clocks or an externally supplied clock.
- Most configuration is handled by a single register which minimizes programming.
- Pull-ups are socketed for easy adjustment.