• 2 input channels, 0 to 50KHz in 3 selectable ranges:
- Amplitudes up to 140V AC peak
- Amplitudes up to 200V peak
- Pulse counter range of 0 to 65535
• Solid-state discrete output relays (1A DC loads), 0 to 48V DC
• 10 to 36V DC, 24V AC power
• Modbus-RTU high-speed RS-485
This signal conditioner is a two-channel analog input module with discrete outputs and Modbus communication. It conditions periodic or pulse waveform inputs and provides solid-state relays for limit alarms or ON/OFF control.
Versatile inputs accommodate many applications using TTL, magnetic pickups, proximity sensors, or a variety of switches (high/low-side transistor, dry contact, open drain, open collector).
Inputs may also function as event counters with separate microcontrollers for each channel. The module counts pulses on the positive or negative edge.
The discrete outputs can operate as independent alarms or provide on/off control regulated by the host system. As limit alarms, each output can be set for high and/or low setpoints exclusively tied to an analog input.
- Standard Modbus RTU protocol with high-speed RS-485 communication (up to 115K bps)
- Separate microcontrollers on each channel for pulse counting and period measurement
- Solid-state relay outputs enable local limit alarms or host-controlled on/off switching
- Bipolar and unipolar input signal support
- Programmable pulse counter functions
- Input filtering functions include hysteresis, averaging, debounce, relay time delay, and alarm deadband controls
- 4-way isolation (input, output, power, network)
- Watchdog timers provide a failsafe output
- Self-diagnostics monitor microcontroller activity to detect operational failures (lock-up) and execute a reset to restore communication
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)