- 2 input channels, RTD (Pt, Ni, Cu) input
- Dual mechanical relay outputs
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured; multi-function alarms (limit, window, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection); on/off controller capability
IntelliPack alarms compare inputs against user defined limit setpoints to control built-in relays.
Each unit offers a selection of input ranges and alarm functions to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions. Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Setup is very easy. IntelliPack alarms are configured through a user-friendly Windows XP/Vista/7 program. Field adjustments and recalibration are quickly performed with front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
• Integrated microcontroller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions.
• Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
Push-button reprogrammability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC.
• Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements.
• High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
• Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter.
• Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time.
• Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).