- 16D/32SE input channels
- ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, and 0-10V input ranges
- 16-bit A/D converter, 8µS conversion time (125KHz)
AcPC330 boards provide fast, high resolution A/D conversion.
The AcPC330 has many features to improve your overall system throughput rate. You can scan all channels or define a subset for more frequent sampling. Burst mode scans selected channels at the maximum conversion rate. Uniform mode performs conversions at user-defined intervals. Both modes can scan continuously, or execute a single cycle upon receiving a trigger.
“Mail box” memory allows the CPU to read the latest data in 32 storage buffer registers without interrupting the A/D converter.
- 16-bit A/D converter (ADC)
- 8µS conversion time (125KHz)
- 16 differential or 32 single-ended inputs (±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, and 0-10V input ranges)
- Individual channel mailbox with one or two storage buffer registers per channel
- Programmable scan control
- Four scanning modes
- User-programmable interval timer
- External trigger input and output
- Programmable gain for individual channels
- Post-conversion interrupts
- 0 to 70°C (-40 to 85°C E version)