- 16-channel analog current outputs with i2o option
- 18 to 36V DC power, 9 to 16V DC output excitation required
- 10/100 Base-T(X) and MDI/MDI-X on all copper ports, Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol i2o peer-to-peer
These EtherStax I/O units provide a rugged, high-density, and high-speed solution to interface analog output signals. Each unit provides 16 high-level analog current outputs to control various industrial devices.
Typical applications include driving indica-tors, display devices, and chart recorders. The outputs can also control variable speed drives, solenoid valves, motors, positioners and other actuators. Another common use is for re-transmission of analog signals to remote SCADA, PLC, or DCS systems.
- 16-channel high-density analog output
- 3-way isolation and surge suppression
- High-resolution 16-bit D/A
- High-speed updates of less than 1 millisecond per channel
- Built-in loop-back circuit verifies outputs
- On-demand self-test verifies calibration
- Web browser configuration
- Peer-to-peer i2o communication output target device for Model ES215x inputs
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)