- i2o Option
- 0 to 28V Input DC, active-low inputs
- 0 to 28V Output DC, 0.5A per channel, low-side switches
- 18 to 36V DC Power
- Modbus TCP/UDP/IP or i2o peer-to-peer 10/100 Base-T(X) and 100 Base-FX
EtherStax I/O blocks provide a ruggedized, high-density solution to interface a very large quantity of discrete I/O signals to your control system. A stackable aluminum housing maintains a small footprint and stands up to harsh, industrial environments. Web-based configuration simplifies setup with any web browser.
The ES2113 Ethernet I/O Modules have 96 bi-directional channels that support any input/output mix in a single unit.
- 96 discrete I/O channels: Bi-directional channels support any input/output mix in a single unit.
- High-density stackable unit: Stacked mounting puts a lot of I/O in a very small footprint to save panel space.
- High speed channel updates: Updates all 96 channels in 1mS.
- Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol: I/O functions as slave to host controller.
- Peer-to-peer i2o communication: Inputs to one unit automatically update outputs on another over Ethernet link.
- Change-of-state or timed updates: Event-driven updates transmit data in less than 5mS between peers with i2o.
- 10 Modbus TCP/IP sockets/sessions: Multiple masters can talk to an EtherStax unit at the same time.
- Self-test checks I/O operation: Test I/O channels from a web browser before wiring terminals to devices.
- Selectable input “wetting” current: Internal current source eliminates pull-ups and improves dry contact interface.
- Automatic change of state detection: Inputs detect quick momentary changes of state that occur between polling.
- Internal or external port excitation: Selectable source on each 16-channel port simplifies wiring and adds flexibility for use with 5-28V DC logic.
- Loop-back monitoring on all channels: Inputs confirm output states for increased system reliability.
- Watchdog timers and failsafe outputs: Communication fault sends output to a pre-defined state or holds the last value.
- Output open-load detection: Output fault detection is selectable on individual channels.
- Thermal, current, voltage protection: I/O is protected from excessive levels to reduce downtime.
- Operating temperature: Open board, -40 to 75°C (-40 to +167°F); Closed board, -40 to 75°C (all outputs “off”); -40 to 70°C (all outputs “on” at rated Max.).