- i2o Option
- 6 input channels, 0 to 20mA in 3 selectable ranges (0 to 20 amps AC with optimal AC sensor) or ±78mV to ±10V DC with eight range options
- 15 to 36V DC Power
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps network, i2o input-to-output capability
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for six analog input channels. Differential inputs eliminate ground loops and thus the need for isolators in many applications. Multi-range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensor and devices. High-resolution, low noise, A/D converters deliver high accuracy and reliability.
Two Ethernet protocols are available. Select Ethernet ModbusTCP/IP or EtherNet/IP.
i2o function only available on Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP models.
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 6-input stand-alone module is very economical
- i2o function enables direct input-to-output communication without a network controller
- Differential inputs eliminate ground loops
- Universal inputs support a variety of sensors
- High-resolution 16-bit sigma-delta A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments
Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +70°C (-13° to +158°F)