- 64 input channels, ±20mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA DC
- 18 to 36V DC Power
- Modbus TCP/UDP/IP, 10/100 Base-T (X) and 100 Base-FX, Automatic MCI/MDI-X on all copper ports.
These EtherStax I/O modules provide a rugged, high-density, and high-speed solution to interface a large quantity of analog input signals to SCADA and distributed I/O systems. Each unit converts up to 64 single-ended analog current signals from various sensors and instruments for transmission to an Ethernet-based control network. Typical applications include process control, automated manufacturing, remote data acquisition, test and measurement, embedded computing, and supervisory monitoring systems.
- 64 single-ended analog current inputs
- 4-way isolation and surge suppression
- High-resolution 16-bit A/D
- High-speed scanning with 10 millisecond update of all 64 channels
- Automatic zero/span calibration
- On-demand self-test verifies calibration
- Configurable from any web browser
- User-configurable sample averaging and integration/totalization function with non-volatile registers
- Dual-format data registers support 16-bit integers or 32-bit floating point
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)