- i2o Option
- 4 or 6 input channels, thermocouple or DC millivolts (user-selectable)
- 15 to 36V DC Power
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps network, i2o input-to-output capability
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for up to six input channels. Differential inputs eliminate ground noise and each terminal block includes a cold junction compensation (CJC) sensor for more precise temperature measurements. Multi-range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensors and devices. High-resolution, low noise, A/D converters deliver high accuracy and reliability.
Two Ethernet protocols are available. Select Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP or EtherNet/IP.
i2o function only available on Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP models.
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 6-input stand-alone module is very economical
- i2o function enables direct input-to-output communication without a network controller
- Universal inputs support a variety of sensors
- Built-in CJC sensor on each terminal block produces more precise temperature measurements
- Thermocouple break detection (upscale or downscale) identifies sensor wiring failures
- High-resolution 16-bit sigma-delta A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals
- Wide operational temperature range: -25°C to +70°C (-13° to +158°F)
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.