- 0-11mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, ±20mA, or 0-20 amps AC Input
- 8 analog differential current input channels
- 12 to 32V DC Power (2.8W)
XT1211: Modbus/TCP and i2o protocol
XT1212: Ethernet/IP protocol
XT1213: Profinet protocol
The XT1210 offers an isolated Ethernet network interface for up to eight differential current input channels. Isolated differential inputs deliver better measurements, superior noise rejection, and eliminate the need for current loop isolators.
Rugged construction, high density design, and easy USB-to-PC/Windows setup combine for a very effective and reliable module. These units are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control, or SCADA applications.
0 to 11mA, 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA, ±20mA.
0 to 20 amps AC (with optional AC sensor)
Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet,
i2o® peer-to-peer, 10/100 Base-T(X)
Priority Channel & trade; device determinism
12 to 32V DC (2.8W)
- Easy setup with Windows software via USB
- Low input impendence (27 ohms) reduces loading on current loops
- User-configurable sample averaging (1-200) on a per-channel basis
- 10ms network updates for all 8 input channels
- i2o peer-to-peer updates based on change-of-state and/or timed updates
- High-resolution 16-bit Σ∆ A/D converter ensures precise, high accuracy measurements
- High-Density 22.5mm wide package with pluggable, front-facing terminals
- Dual Ethernet 10/100 ports (auto-negotiation) reduce switch port requirements
- 1500V AC isolation (between I/O, power, and network ports) and surge/transient protection
- Supports bussed/rail and redundant power
- -40°C to +70°C wide temperature operation
- Withstands 25g shock and 4g vibration
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals.
- ATEX Certified.