- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC (selectable ranges), 896M 2 channels input
- 0 to 10KHz, 0 to 36,000 counts/hr Frequency output, 896M 2 channels
- Solid-state relay (60V DC @ 500mA) control output
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured, ideal for integrator/totalizer applications, computes arithmetic operations, conditional arguments, track & hold functions
IntelliPack math modules perform complex mathematical computations and convert DC input signals to scaled DC or frequency outputs. They are ideal for isolating and interfacing analog signals to a PLC or controller as a voltage, current, or a pulsed input. Typical applications include calculating a sum, delta’s, average, flow rate, volume, weight, power, and other scaled or computed variables.
Math modules are available with either DC voltage/current output or frequency/pulse-width modulated output. Each output (DC, frequency, and relay channels) is controlled by a unique, user defined equation.
The math/computation equations are entered into the IntelliPack configuration software in a freeform format, the same as in most popular spreadsheet programs. A simulator screen provides instant feedback to test equations and see the output response before actual installation.
- Universal DC analog I/O ranges provide flexibility for changing application requirements.
- Individual channel input/output scaling displays signal values in engineering units.
- Track and hold function enables easy identification of critical events and their corresponding signal values.
- 200-character equation fields (50-char. max. on 895/896M) support complex transfer functions.
- Software simulation feature allows off-line testing of equations to quickly check output signal response for a variety of conditions.
- Diagnostic LEDs provide quick, visual indication of an out-of-range input value.
- Pulse-width modulation capability allows the user to vary the output signal’s pulse width on a user-defined carrier frequency.
- Solid-state relays provide on/off control or local alarms with failsafe/ nonfailsafe capability.
- Windows XP/Vista®/7
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
- All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).