- ±100V or 0 to 22 mA DC input ranges or 2 input channels, ±100V or 0 to 22 mA DC input ranges (AC current with optional sensor)
- Single or dual mechanical relays
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured; multi-function alarms (limit, window, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection); on/off controller capability
811A-0100: Alarm with one DPDT relay
811A-0200: Alarm with two SPDT relays
812A-0200: Dual alarm with two SPDT relays
IntelliPack alarms compare inputs against user defined limit setpoints to control built-in relays.
Each unit offers a selection of input ranges and alarm functions to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions. Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Setup is very easy. IntelliPack alarms are configured through a user-friendly Windows XP/Vista/7 program. Field adjustments and recalibration are quickly performed with front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
- Integrated microcontroller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
- Push-button reprogrammability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC.
- Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements.
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
- Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter.
- Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
Learn more about the 811A/812A by choosing videos in the resource box to the right.
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).