The QUESTemp° 32/34/36 Area Heat Stress Monitors are designed to quickly and accurately evaluate potential heat stress environments.
These instruments deliver high-performance monitoring through Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) sensing technology and the calculation of a WBGT index value.
*The QUESTemp 32 Area Heat Stress Monitor is a replacement for the WIBGET™ Heat Stress Monitor WB-300.
Measurement Parameters - QT°32 - QT°34 - QT°36
Dry bulb, wet bulb and globe temperatures + + +
WBGT (indoor index) + + +
WBGT (outdoor index) + + +
Heat index / HUMIDEX + + +
Temperature reading: Celsius or Fahrenheit + + +
Data logging intervals: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes + +
Time & date stamping with clock and calendar + +
Displayed stay times: ACGIH TLV, U.S. Navy PHEL charts, U.S. Navy/Marine Corp. Ashore Flag Conditions, EPRI action limits (QT°48N excludes EPRI) +
Head-Torso-Ankle Weighted Average WBGT (optional with tri-sensors) optional optional
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes WBGT sensing technology; the standard for heat stress management
- Traditional wet bulb sensing technology
- Convenient stay time parameters per multiple standards help determine work-rest ratios
- IP 54 ingress rating helps protect unit from exposure to dirt, dust, oil and water
- Designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use in demanding environments