Low-cost gas flow analyzer capable of testing multiple ventilator parameters.
The Certifier® Flow Analyzer 4070 Ventilator Test System is capable of testing multiple parameters of ventilator performance. It is designed to measure air, oxygen, and nitrous oxide flow and pressure in institutional, home care, field service, laboratory, and production applications. The Certifier Flow Analyzer ventilator test system is a battery-operated flow analyzer that can also test a variety of other medical equipment such as anesthesia gas delivery machines and oxygen concentrators.
Their compact size makes these ventilator testers ideal for use in field service, biomedical shops, and manufacturing.
- Ventilator testing
- Anesthesia gas delivery machine testing
- Oxygen concentrator testing
- Certifier Flow Analyzer Low Flow Module 4072
- Certifier Flow Analyzer and Flow Analyzer Plus Oxygen Sensor Kit 4073
Features & Benefits
- Simple, easy to read, user interface
- Backlit LCD display
- Entire kit weighs less than 3 lbs (1.4 Kg)
- Volumes and flow in BTPS, ATP, or STP