The GPR-2800 series of process oxygen analyzers allows measurements of 0-1 up to 0-25% O2 in hazardous areas. Combined with our modular sample system, this O2 analyzer will suit most applications for process customers around the world. Analytical Industries' proprietary long-life oxygen sensor technology offers maintenance-free sensor operation of up to 32 months for low cost of ownership. The industry proven quality of our electrochemical oxygen sensors ensures reliable oxygen content measurements even with high carbon dioxide backgrounds.
- ATEX or UL certified for use in hazardous areas
- Four measurement ranges 0-1%, 0-5%, 0-10% & 0-25% O2
- Low maintenance with an average sensor life of up to 32 months (for GPR sensor)
- Sample in CO2 backgrounds with XLT sensor
- Easy to use HMI
- Optional Modbus communications
- Optional liquid drain option for removing entrained liquids