4802A is a single channel Combustible Gas Control Module that has been designed for use with our proven catalytic bead sensors. It is designed to monitor combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL) and provide status indication and alarm outputs. Microprocessor-based electronics allow all options to be user selectable through the front panel interface. A digital display indicates gas concentration, fault codes, calibration cues and setup options. Other features: LED indications of status, as well as open collector and relay outputs.
- Remote set-up and interrogation via the General Monitors CC02A Communications Module for RS-485 communications
- Digital display provides visual indication of alarm status and setup cues
- LED status indicator provides visual indication of fault and status
- Relay, open collector, alarm and fault outputs for multi-function use
- User setup, setup check modes make it easy to change configurations
- Live insertion into rack for ease of maintenance
- Password option provides tamper-proof operation