The General Monitors S5000 Gas Monitor is the ultimate gas detector for extreme environments needing to detect oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. It operates over a wide temperature range using a variety of gas sensing technologies. XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology extends calibration cycles up to 18 months. Dual sensing capability doubles the sensing power.
- Wide operating temperature for extreme environments (-55°C to +75°C)
- Identical footprint and wiring to the S4000 series, making retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- TruCal actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors.
- Worry-free operation; automatically self-checks 4x/day
- TruCal greatly reduces downtime and provides peace of mind
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of XCell sensors without turning off the instrument
- Intuitive user experience with an industry first touch-button interface or familiar magnetic interface
- Instrument status indicators illuminates power, fault and alarm conditions
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Controller App features high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device.
- Check status and get alerts up to 23 m (75 ft) away
- Reduces set up time by at least 50%
Markets: General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities