The IR700 Infrared (IR) Point Detector is a microprocessor-based carbon dioxide gas detector that continuously monitors for CO2 in ppm levels. All electronics are contained within an explosion-proof housing so that the IR700's detector information can be processed locally. The IR700 operates with a 4-20 mA signal, which is proportional to 0 to 100% full scale. Configurations with analog output, Modbus and HART are available. Modbus and HART data can be used for predictive maintenance.
- No routine calibration required reducing maintenance costs
- Industry standard 4-20 mA output provides remote alarm and fault indication
- Multiple communication outputs provide complete status and control capability in the control room
- Heated optics eliminate condensation
- Dirty optics indication discriminates between true fault and cleaning requirements
Markets: General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Confined Space