The 580A is a compact, highly-versatile system for continuously monitoring combustible gas (hydrocarbon) concentrations in two locations. The system consists of two remote catalytic sensing assemblies and a solid-state controller. The controller automatically displays the higher reading channel on a digital display, scaled from 0-100% LEL (lower explosive limit). Manual override switching permits readout of the low channel at any time.
- Low power consumption helps keep operating costs down
- High visibility LED status indicators provide visual indication of fault and alarm status at the detector location
- Variety of relay options for application flexibility
- Safe, easy calibration lowers calibration costs
- Low cable costs reduces installation costs
Markets: General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Confined Space