The 1% CO2, temperature and relative humidify portable environmental data logger is designed to measure up to 1% carbon dioxide (10,000ppm), temperature, and relative humidity in remote locations. It “wakes up”, takes readings, stores them in memory, and goes back to sleep.
The battery operated logger can save up to 15,000 data points at a time, including date, time, CO2, temperature and %RH.
In addition, the data logger has a built-in audible (80db) alarm and a LCD back-lit display that provides visual indication of the current CO2 conditions; Green, Yellow, and Red. The alarm is set by default for LEED levels, but can be user programmed to other standards such as OSHA.
This combination of functions provides for a portable monitor alarm system meeting the requirement of Indoor Air Quality surveys as well as OSHA safety standards.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- Sampling Method: diffusion
- Data logging: 30 seconds to 18 hours sample interval
- Accuracy: ± 30ppm ± 3% of measured value
- Feild calibration utility via supplied s/w to N2 or 400 PPM
- Memory: 15,000 log entries maximum, includes time stamp, CO2, Temp, %RH
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 10 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Size: 5.75×5.6×1.3in (146×91×33mm)
- LCD displays CO2 in PPM, Temp, and %RH
- 4 AA batteries (not included)
- International Wall Power Supply
- USB A to USB Mini-B (5-pin) cable
- One cable can be used for multiple sensors
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.