The GasLab Plus CM-507 is a Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Ammonia (NH3) Multi Gas Detector, designed to measure multiple gas concentrations in a variety of industries and applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- Dual Beam NDIR or EC technology to measure gas concentrations
- CO2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16GB SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Safety and many others.
CM-507 CO2 and NH3 Multi Gas Detector, NH3 Detector, CO2 and NH3 Safety Monitor
- Measures: CO2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10
- Sensing method: NDIR (CO2) and EC (NH3)
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm
- NH3 Measurement range: 0~100 ppm
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3 (whichever is great)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³ (greater
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Life Span: up to 15 years (NDIR) or up to 2 years (EC)
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- CO2 and NH3 Multi-Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.