The iSense doesn't just measure CO2 levels - it controls them.
- Control a Fan or Damper (IAQ and OSHA)
- CO2 Delivery or Enrichment (Greenhouse & High Concentration)
- Spray Water Resistant NEMA Level 4 Enclosure
- Hydrophobic filters stopping moisture and spore
Most inexpensive CO2 controllers skimp on parts like long-lasting CO2 sensors and high-quality relays. The CO2 Level Controller is different: it combines our accurate K-30 NDIR infrared CO2 sensor with an industrial-quality relay capable of controlling up to 10 amps / 250 volts (2500 Watts)..
CM-0042-NM - IAQ Model - controls a damper, fan or other HVAC device to keep the CO2 levels below 1,000ppm. The industrial-quality relay closes at 1,000ppm and opens again at 600ppm.
CM-0043-NM - Greenhouse Model - controls CO2 delivery via a CO2 generator or a pressurized CO2 tank control valve. The industrial-quality relay opens at 1,500ppm and closes again at 1,200ppm. Plug this unit into the same timer that controls your light source for a complete indoor greenhouse growing solution.
CM-0044-NM - OSHA - for control /alarms in industrial or storage applications operate at 5,000 ppm releases at 4,500ppm.
CM-0045-NM - HIGH CONCENTRATION - 0-30% CO2 range for fermentation and incubation applications. Programmable range: specify operate and release levels in special instructions when ordering. Default set for 5% incubation level. Can be user-programmed via RS-485 cable.
All CO2 Level Controllers are designed to be wall-mounted, and include a 110VAC-24VDC adapter and 10ft of wire. The removable screw terminal block with well-marked connections on the PCB make this a very simple device to install.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Spray water-resistant enclosure
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5 x 1 inches (WxLxH)
- 1/8"ID x 1/4" OD x 1/16" Wall Clear PVC Tubing Specifications for IAQ, Greenhouse, OSHA Models
Specifications for High Concentration Model
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm analog output
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Measurement Range: 0-300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- Programmable Range: (custom configuration required)
- Default relay set for 5% incubation
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- 277V, 10A relay included
- IAQ version: Relay closed: 1,000ppm, open 600ppm
- Greenhouse version: Relay open 1,500ppm, closed 1,200ppm
- OSHA version: Relay closed: 5000 ppm, open 4500 ppm
- High Concentration: User programmed or specify during ordering. Default 5.0% open 4.5% close
- 120-220VAC - 24VDC International wall power supply included
- USB- RS485 Bridge Cable - 5 meter length is not included. To purchase please see CM-0108.
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.