- 4.3 inch color touch screen with enhanced viewing options to easily see readings
- Bluetooth® wireless technology allows for live streaming of data to any phone, PC or tablet
- Rugged all-in-one probe connection for durability and easy setup
- Optional NOx and SO2 sensors with Viton probe tubing for emissions testing
- Dilution mode protects sensors and allows for use in harsh conditions
- Runs on rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack or 4 ‘AA’ batteries
Bacharach’s PCA® 400 offers everything you and your technicians need to commission, tune, maintain and certify any boiler. It is perfect for spot-checking and tuning your engines with the high-range CO sensor and available sample conditioner. Whether it's boiler combustion or emissions testing of your natural gas, stationary genset or mobile fleet vehicles, monitoring your emissions is fast, easy and accurate.
Users have the option to save measured data in the unit as discreet tests, or stream it live via Bluetooth®communications to a PC or other smart hand-held device for compliance reporting.
Reports are easily and quickly generated to satisfy compliance requirements. Interchangeable power options (rechargeable Li-Ion, ‘AA’ alkalines or line power) ensure the unit is always ready for use.
Probes and hoses come in a variety of lengths and materials to satisfy a wide range of applications, including NOx, SO2 and other requirements.
Automatic sensor protection not only guards the sensors from damage, but doubles their measurement range under high load conditions for increased flexibility.