TreC offers a variety of single head cutting machines for cutting light alloy sections. These cutting machines are available in three models the TA450P for large size sections and the TA400AM/AP suitable for cutting curved sections. Standard safety features include two pneumatic clamps for stabilizing material during cutting and a double button system that requires both hands of the operator to be clear of the cutting area before the blade can be engaged.
- Single head with ascending Ø 400 mm blade. Pneumatic TA400AP or Manual TA400AM.
- Manual positioning of turning plate with fixed reading every 15° from -60° to +60°.
- Intermediary positions with mechanical manual locking.
- Pneumatic vice and blade lubrication.
- Suitable for the cutting of curved sections.
- Optional laser indicator.
- Optional horizontal pneumatic clamps for added cutting stability and safety