Nested Spirawave springs are flat wire wave springs with multiple turns, coiled in parallel to produce higher forces. These forces increase proportionally to the number of turns. Now available as a standard series, they are able to replace stacks of single-turn wave springs when applications require higher loads than single-turns are capable of producing.
Benefits of Nested Spirawave Springs
When your application requires high forces in tight radial or axial spaces, a nested wave spring is a perfect solution.
- Two to three times the force of a single-turn wave spring
- Replaces stacks of single-turn springs
- Eliminates misalignment and uneven loading issues
- Quicker and simpler assembly times
- Sturdy and tangle-resistant design for automated handling
- Fast delivery on standard carbon and stainless parts from .500 – 4" or 16 – 100 mm
- Thousands available from stock for next day shipping
- Three week lead time on standard parts in non-stock quantities
- Custom parts from .157 – 120" (4 – 3000 mm) available in carbon, stainless, and exotic alloys