Whether it is for a quick turn prototype or a geometrically complex component that can’t be machined, Precipart employs various types of proprietary high precision additive manufacturing technologies for sintered metals as well as ceramics.
Benefits of Additive Manufacturing
Freedom of design: Integrate functionality without assembly.
Cost advantages: Efficient for small series runs.
Customization: Design to specification.
Faster time to market: Quick feasibility feedback for your proof of concept.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of our micro 3D printing technology and micro laser sintering solutions.
- Metals: Stainless steel 316L, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Titanium
- Ceramics: Alumina, Zirconia
Micro Laser Sintering – MLS
- Accuracy ± 5 μm up to 10 mm
- >32 μm wall thickness
- Small size holes Ø
- Surface roughness without post processing: Ra 2,0 μm; Rz 13 μm
- Surface roughness after post processing: Ra 0,7 μm; Rz 2,7 μm
- Average layer thickness 4 um