As a pioneer of polymeric positive temperature coefficient resettable devices, Littelfuse has developed several material platforms to serve the changing battery technology and to help protect battery applications. Each of these material platforms offers different performance characteristics, allowing engineers greater design flexibility. PolySwitch devices for battery protection include SRP, LR4, VTP, VLP, VLR, MXP and RSD series, and special application strap devices.
- RoHS compliant
- Lead-free versions of all devices are available.
- Current ratings from 1.1A to 13A
- Fast time-to-trip
- Many material platforms and device form factors give engineers more design flexibility
- Compatible with high-volume electronics assembly
- Assists in meeting regulatory requirements
- Low resistance devices increase battery operating time
- Mobile phones and smart phones
- Tablet PCs
- Ultra-thin notebooks
- Mobile radios
- Digital cameras
- Portable media players
- Power tools (charge lines)