The Littelfuse LoRho SMD PTC for Charging Cables provides protection from heat generated due to faults within the connector such as USB-C, microUSB, and many others. As connectors get smaller, their pin-to-pin spacings are shrinking which increases the opportunity for debris such as dust, dirt, or water to collect causing a fault. These faults can generate a tremendous amount of heat which will damage charging cables, the devices they charge, or people using them.
- SMD compatible with reflow soldering process
- Available in small 1206 and 1210 sizes
- Up to 21Vdc and 4.5A Ihold
- Ultra-low internal resistance
- Reset automatically
- Overtemperature (OT) protection for USB connectors and cables including USB Type-C, USB Micro-B and USB-A
- Fast charging standards and protocols