Mercury™ vacuum encoders are specified in a wide range of applications for their combination of performance, small size, and high vacuum rating. Choose from models with digital or analog output, all constructed using vacuum-compatible materials rated up to 10-8 torr.
- The M1500V sensor is vented and constructed with vacuum compatible materials and designed for a 48 hour bake out at 150°C.
- Miniature sensor fits into tight spaces
- Wide alignment tolerance make for easy installation and setup
- Built-in interpolation produces digital outputs with up to 0.5μm resolution
- Low power consumption aids in thermal stability of the system