Exposed Sensor Diaphragm Water Closet Flush Valve ZER6000AV-WS1-TM delivers consistent and optimized results due to the dual action of the ceramic disc cartridge and motor gear-driven operation. It is engineered for performance and has a 1.6 gpf flush volume. The Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm along with Ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles making this automatic urinal flush valve ideal for new and retrofit commercial restroom applications.
This sensor flush valve toilet consists of Industry-leading, chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZER6000AV-TM
Features And Benefits
- 1.6 gpf full volume flush
- Ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles.
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- IP65 rated construction and protective engineering keep water away from critical electronic components.
- Industry-leading, chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber.
- Advanced IR sensor detects forward and downward for a precisely timed flush.
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- ADA Compliant