Engineered for performance, Zurn’s AquaSense® ZTR Series Connected, Exposed Battery Sensor Piston Flush Valves provide consistent and reliable operation. The ZTR6200-WS1-W2’s integral sensor accurately detects the user for touchless water closet operation. Each flush valve contains a quiet clog-resistant piston to prevent water contaminants from clogging the application and chloramine-resistant seals for an extended lifespan and lower maintenance costs over the life of the application.
The ZTR6200-WS1-W2 includes a 1.6 gpf flow rate, manual override button, lithium batteries, and plumbSMART™ wireless monitoring technology that tracks data around set parameters for usage, water consumption, and preventative maintenance. plumbSMART provides real-time insights for more control over your plumbing systems.
Features And Benefits
- 1.6 gpf exposed, battery-powered sensor operated flush valve with wireless usage monitoring
- Clog resistant piston operation with manual override button provides reliable actuation
- Chemical resistant gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- Customizable alert parameters for usage, water consumption and preventative maintenance
- Opt into real-time notifications via email or text
- View dashboard-style device alerts, performance data and trends via a secure web portal with 24/7 access
- Battery-powered, 4 Lithium's, with 3-year battery life, standard
- ADA compliant
- Limited 3-year warranty