Engineered for performance, Zurn’s AquaVantage® ZER Series Connected, Battery Sensor Diaphragm Flush Valves provide consistent and reliable operation. The ZER6003AV-W2’s integral sensor accurately detects the user for touchless urinal operation. Each commercial flush valve contains a quiet, clog-resistant, and triple-filtered diaphragm to prevent water contaminants from clogging the application and chloramine-resistant seals for an extended lifespan and lower maintenance costs over the life of the application.
The ZER6003AV-W2 includes flow rates from 0.125 gpf to 1.0 gpf, manual override button and plumbSMART™ wireless monitoring technology that tracks data around set parameters for usage, water consumption, and preventative maintenance - providing real-time insights for more control over your plumbing systems.
Features And Benefits
- Exposed, battery-powered sensor operated flush valve with wireless usage monitoring
- Clog-resistant motor-gear operation with manual override button provides reliable actuation
- Chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals for extended service life with lower maintenance costs
- Heavy-duty brass valve body with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- Customizable alert parameters for usage, water consumption and preventative maintenance
- Opt into real-time notifications via email or text
- View dashboard-style device alerts, performance data and trends via a secure web portal with 24/7 access
- 4 “C” batteries with 3-year battery life, standard
- ADA compliant
- Limited 3-year warranty