Exposed Diaphragm Water Closet Sensor Flush Valve ZER6000AV-ONE-TM has dual action of the ceramic disc cartridge and motor gear-driven operation deliver consistent and optimized results. This Touchless flush valve has a water- saving 1.1 gpf flush volume and the with clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm the ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles.
The automatic toilet flusher has been made with IP65 rated construction and protective engineering. It has advanced IR sensor that detects forward and downward for a precisely timed flush.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZER6000AV-TM
Features And Benefits
- 1.1 gpf HET water-saving flush
- Ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles.
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- IP65 rated construction and protective engineering keep water away from critical electronic components.
- Industry-leading, chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber.
- Advanced IR sensor detects forward and downward for a precisely timed flush.
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- ADA Compliant