Sensor Flush Valve ZER6000AV-HET-TM helps save water without sacrificing power and precision. This flush valve has a 1.28 gpf flow rate and comes with polished chrome-plated finish, modern top-mount design, and quiet diaphragm operation are ideal for new and retrofit commercial restroom applications.
This Touchless Flush valve come from the ZER-TM Series Flush Valves which are performance engineered with the dual action of the ceramic disc cartridge and motor gear-driven operation.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZER6000AV-TM
Features And Benefits
- 1.28 gpf HET water-saving flush
- Ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles.
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- IP65 rated construction and protective engineering keep water away from critical electronic components.
- Industry-leading, chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber.
- Advanced IR sensor detects forward and downward for a precisely timed flush.
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- ADA Compliant