Automatic urinal flush valve ZER6003AV-ULF-TM - EZ Gear 0.125 GPF is ADA compliant and comes with 0.125 gpf HET water-saving flush. It uses dual action of the ceramic disc cartridge and motor gear-driven operation to deliver consistent, optimized results. The Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish on this automatic flush valve provides long-term durability.
This touchless flush valve toilet is equipped with Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm and Ceramic gear-driven operation which withstands over 500,000 cycles.
Features And Benefits
- 0.125 gpf HET water-saving flush
- Ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles.
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- IP65 rated construction and protective engineering keep water away from critical electronic components.
- Industry-leading, chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber.
- Advanced IR sensor detects forward and downward for a precisely timed flush.
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- ADA Compliant