This course is directed at engineering managers who are responsible for new product development, services, or processes. The purpose of the course is to provide skills and knowledge in managing the product planning, design, and manufacturing processes. It covers the project life cycle, determining resource requirements, detailed planning, and management of the design process.
You Will Learn To
- Explain how product development, projects, and company strategy are interdependent
- Describe a process to plan and execute projects
- Coach others in methods of product development
- Communicate key objectives and expectations more effectively
- Describe how to obtain better results through thorough planning and management
- Explain how to solve strategic issues through tactical implementation
- Direct the engineering development process more effectively
This is an online, instructor-supported course, allowing you to work at your own pace and convenience.
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
Who Should Attend
Engineering managers who are responsible for new product development, services, or processes
To take this course you should have a personal computer, Web browser, Internet connection, and software to display PDF files (such as Adobe Reader®).