This self-study course is designed to be taken at your convenience, and on your own schedule. You have 90 days to finish the course from the time of purchase.
This course introduces ASME’s Committee on Nuclear Air and Gas Treatment; its role in nuclear air and gas cleaning, processing, and treatment at nuclear facilities; and its publications, including the AG-1 and N511 Standards.
You Will Learn To
- Discuss an overview of the history of nuclear air cleaning
- Recognize the Committee on Nuclear Air and Gas Treatment (CONAGT)
- Describe the content of the Divisions and Sections of AG-1
- Describe the N511 Standard
- Compare nuclear and biological HEPA filter standards
Module 1: Introduction to the History of Nuclear Air Cleaning and The Committee on Nuclear Air and Gas Treatment
Module 2: AG-1 Organization and Content
Module 3: N511 Overview
Module 4: HEPA Filter Considerations
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who wants an introduction to and a basic understanding of nuclear air cleaning, and ASME’s Nuclear Air and Gas Treatment Committee (CONAGT) and Standards.