This self-study course is designed to be taken at your convenience and on your own schedule. You have 90 days to finish the course from the time of purchase.
The ASME BPE Standard covers directly or indirectly the subjects of materials, surface requirements, design for cleanability and sterility, component manufacture, fabrication (including material joining), pressure systems (vessels and piping), examinations, inspections, testing, and certifications. This course explains how this Standard has improved the manufacturing practices of the bioprocessing and pharmaceutical industries as a whole.
You will learn:
- What a Standard is and why it is important
- BPE organization and scope
- Key features and basic requirements of each part of the BPE Standard
- The use and application of the BPE Standard
- How the BPE provides an advantage to various industries
Who should attend:
This course is designed for anyone who wants a better understanding of the BPE Standard.